Thursday, January 15, 2015

Capital City



Capital City

WARNING - SPOILERS!

Synopsis - Dramatic series set in a trading room of a bank (Shane-Longman). I saw the first episode - "Second Quarter Figures" (this is based on that episode alone)
Released - 1989
Character - Chas Ewell
Accent - Scottish
Good guy or bad boy? - Angelic guy
Bastard rating - 0 (it doesn't get any sweeter than this)
Blood & Bullets - Neither, just cut-throat traders
Costumes - Suits, a nice trench coat
Pinky Ring? - Will check.
Hair - short
Other cast - William Armstrong as Max - I liked this character a lot
Squidge factor - My gawd. A guy who loves him mum, goes out of his way to be kind to strangers, and is good with phones. I'm quite sure that Chas drinks lots of tea. Or coffee. He's adorable. I'd like to go furniture shopping with Chas, and not because his house is empty . . . (9 out of10)
Death - No
Screentime - Approximately 7 minutes, 16 seconds
Favorites Quotes - "No, I'm sorry. I don't smoke." 
Video/DVD - Again, try to get a hold of this, or talk someone into letting you borrow theirs

No comments:

Post a Comment