Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hotel



Hotel

WARNING - SPOILERS!

Synopsis - Wow. Suddenly "Event Horizon" is looking really good to me. What a pretentious, disjointed, fucked-up piece of crap. The camera-work was more than annoying. The dialogue was stupid. The story - what story? It *is* possible to hate a movie more than "Event Horizon." Live and learn.
Released - 2001
Character - Gavin McKay, Australian actor
Accent - Australian (very cute)
Good guy or bad boy? - good
Bastard rating - 0 (but according to the snotty director, he's a "fuckin' useless let-me-down cunt")
Blood & Bullets - Some. And more weirdness than even I can handle
Costumes - Tan leather jacket, sky blue t-shirt, long-sleeved blue ribbed sweater (very nice), sunglasses
Pinky Ring? - Gotta check! Ack! That will mean watching the movie again. Maybe not.
Other cast - Hey kids! Let's put on a show! Invite all your famous friends to Venice and do whatever the hell you want. Unbefuckinglievable.
Squidge factor - Very cute and the accent is a real turn-on (9 out of 10)
Death - No, he got out in time (for the "Ridley Scott gig")
Screentime - Two bloody minutes and 9 bloody seconds (approximately). Can you believe I watched the whole thing for two minutes and 9 seconds? I can't either.
Favorites Quotes - "Hello, mate. How you doin'? Ow." <-- the way he says 'ow' makes me laugh hysterically - ok, so I'm easily amused 
Video/DVD - Avoid at all costs. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Ok, maybe my *worst* enemy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment